B) Copying, transmitting, modifying, reproducing, distributing or using the Site to profit in any way, unless otherwise permitted with the express written permission of Ángulo Cero;
C) Modifying or manipulating the brands, logos, trade names and distinctive marks that in general belong to the Site or to the Site designers. This, regardless of who the owner of the rights is, with the exception that it has the written consent of Ángulo Cero or the designer in question.
D) Deleting or modifying the Site, entirely or in part, as well as technical protection devices, or any mechanism or procedure established on the Site;
Personal Information and Confidentiality
The User agrees to provide Personal Information in a true and reliable manner, this extends to all the information regarding your person, address, etc. If the user provides incomplete, false, contradictory or confusing information, Ángulo Cero reserves the right to deny access and use of the Site.
-Bank Transfer (Processing of orders who register via this method of payment will begin to be processed upon reception of the payment’s receipt and verification of payment on the account, the voucher will be sent via email info@angulo0. com.)
If Ángulo Cero or some organ of the aforementioned payment platforms needs to request official documents for their customers as a means of validating the process of purchasing products through the Site, it will be necessary to provide information in order to authenticate your account and identity. This point follows the statutes contained in the Privacy Notice, you can read at http://angulo0.com/politica-de-privacidad/?lang=es
The serial number is assigned to the transaction on the site does not imply acceptance of the transaction. If you have any problems with your order you will be notified by email or telephone.
The responsibility of the transaction in the case of sites from third parties other than Ángulo Cero is the responsibility of such third parties in accordance with applicable policies.
You can return any product within 5 calendar days after you have received the product at your home, we remind you that the product must be in its original packaging and must be eligible for return, which applies to all products offered on the Site that are subject to availability, for reasons of handmade process, in the following cases:
-Any Item arrives damaged your home or in disrepair.
-Any Item that is not of your liking.
2. We cannot accept any item that does is not in its original packaging.
3. All monetary refunds or rebates on loans are processed once we have received the product (s) in our showroom.
4. Our goal is to process all requests and return logistics processes in a maximum of one week, depending on the product however this will vary, if you have any additional questions we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. It is very difficult for any of the products we sent you arrive damaged, however in the unfortunate event that this happens, we ask that you send us a picture of the product within the first 48hrs of receipt, to begin processing immediately return.
The return of products may be achieved through the following:
1. Assessment: If the goods have a defect at the discretion of Ángulo Cero, will assess whether requiring a change or a refund given case.
2. Physical Change of goods: If the physical product change request, the user must indicate the reason for the change and specifications of the product ordered. Proceeding change, the goods may be sent to the User's address.
If in any given case the user receives the goods and wants a change, then or upon a request after the departure of the order, a scheduled delivery will be set in a period of time at the discretion of the availability of another product, considering the following point .
3. Only if the change is attributable solely to Ángulo Cero, a new product will be sent at no charge to the user. Conversely, if the change is attributable to the User, costs, expenses and other expenditures for shipping, will be only and exclusively at the expense of the User.
4. Credit card deposit: The User may request payment of the amount of the returned product through the credit card with which you have paid such item; however, shipping cost cannot be refunded under any circumstances and will be absorbed by Ángulo Cero.
Ángulo Cero assumes the responsibility of delivering the goods at the time set. Each product has a specified lapse of delivery that applies according to the available programming and accessibility of the destination.
If any questions or comments should arise, you can contact us at email@example.com where we will indicate the steps to schedule your merchandise’s pickup.
The customer/user is responsible for documenting and responding to requests for chargeback and/or cyber fraud that might arise. Ángulo Cero may provide the necessary and reasonable aid to the institutions but does not assume any responsibility for chargebacks and assumes no costs for this concept.
The details of the chargeback should be reviewed and, if possible, evidence should be sent to the issuer of the debit or credit in order to attempt to annul the transaction. The institution that issued the debit or credit card is responsible for determining the resolution and ultimately the chargeback.
If the platform suffers misuse for fraud, the law will be applied in its highest degree.
Created in January 2015